If cloud computing is about abstracting away complexity, why stop with virtual machines and containers?
TalkingServerless.com is a tech community forged by Rishidot Research for Serverless technologies. This site aims to provide useful information for developers to navigate the Serverless navigate and ensure conversations among various stakeholders using the technologies. It is our strong belief that any new technology deserves a forum for practitioners to share their knowledge and help the community take advantage of these new developments. This website will publish articles, tutorials, video interviews, webinars and podcast to help developers gain in-depth understanding of various Serverless technologies.
Even though Rishidot Research will be publishing articles in this site, we are open to inviting writers who could contribute to this website. If you are interested in publishing on this website, you need to agree to the following:
- The content should be about Serverless technologies catering to developers
- The size of the content can range from 800 words to 1500 words depending on whether it is an article or tutorial
- Even though you could write about specific Serverless service offered by a cloud provider, it cannot be a marketing article and it should compare the service to other similar services in the market
- You agree to transfer the copyright of the article to TalkingServerless.com
- You certify that it is an original article written by you
If you agree to these conditions and you are interested in publishing on this website, please contact us.